Home Extension Kits
DIY Home Extension Kits from just £1,200 per square metre – with any style roof!
Home Extensions made easier
At Trade Price, we take the stress out of extending your home. With an affordable price point and easy installation, our home extensions allow you to create a stunning new room without breaking the bank – or breaking a sweat!
Eager to get started? Thanks to our rapid turnaround, you can enjoy a brighter, more spacious home in no time.
A few reasons why homeowners love Warmer Roof Extensions
- Save money on heating bills
- Add significant value to your home
- Extends your living and entertaining space
Request call back from our Extension Team to discuss your options
- Choose from a Pitched Tiled Roof or Flat EPDM Rubber Roof
- Configurable to any window and door layout
- Customisable features such as pelmets, soffits, glazing panels and much more!
- Precision engineered for a consistent high quality finish
- On average four times more thermally efficient than traditional extension
- Base U-Value 0.18 Wm²K
- Wall U-Value 0.16 Wm²K
- Roof U-Value 0.15 Wm²K
Full Kit, One Supplier
- No bricks or building materials required
- Designed to be fitted by one installation team
- Full kit included
- jhai Building Control System Approval
- BBA approved materials
- Structural grade timber shell
Celebrating 20 years in business
Buy now, pay later
Easy to build
Our DIY kits make installation a breeze. We include all you need to complete your build in one package – no bricks or extra building materials needed.
Our step-by-step instructions are designed to be simple and straightforward, so even if you have no previous experience, you can have your extension up and ready for use in just a matter of days.
Watch our video to see just how easy building your own extension is!
Customise Your DIY Home Extension
Choose from a fantastic range of extras to make your home extension uniquely yours.
Read our complete guide to single storey extensions
Why Choose a DIY Extension Over a Traditional Extension?
Traditional extensions are built by a team of professional installers, while DIY extensions are built with your own two hands. So, why bother with a self-build?
Simple: cost. A traditional extension will set you back thousands more than a DIY extension, as you’ll need to pay for builders, structural engineers, architects, and a survey – not to mention the actual cost of the materials!
That’s not all. There are plenty of other reasons to choose a DIY kit over a traditional extension, such as:
- A DIY extension is built on your own time, at your own pace. You don’t need to wait months for builders to be free to start and complete the project.
- Our DIY extension kits are precision engineered and fully made-to-measure. This guarantees an exceptional level of quality throughout all components, as well as a perfect fit onto your home.
- Unlike traditional extensions, which typically only have warranties of 6 months to 2 years, our kits are covered by an unrivalled 10-year product guarantee.
Still not sold? Click below to learn more about why investing in a DIY extension kit is a better choice than a traditional build!
Five times faster to build
Stunning External Finishes
Your extension should be as unique as your home. Choose from a variety of colours, designs, and finishes, and create a space that matches your vision perfectly.
Modern or classic? Minimal or intricate? If you can imagine it, we can create it.
Your Home Extension Kit is Building Control compliAnt
We are proud to be authorised by the FCA so can offer our customers advice on their finance options including buy now, pay later. Give us a call to find out more!
Your Warmer Roof has been independently tested and certified by jhai, an accredited national building control approvals agency.